Re: Regarding New Article Namespace in Fedora 24

On 10/08/2016 05:10 AM, Ashutosh Bhakare wrote:
Hello All

I am planning to write an article based on namespace in fedora (ip
netns), which will describe how to create namespaces and used in
practical environment

Need suggestion / comments

Regards
Ashutosh S.Bhakare

Hi Ashutosh!

I'm not entirely familiar with this technology, but that doesn't mean it wouldn't be a good topic to write about. For me, questions I might ask would be:

1) What is it?
2) How am I able to install and configure it?
3) How can I use it?
4) How does it help make my job easier?

These are some starter questions you could consider answering, but there's probably ways to go deeper specific to namespaces in regards to where it's used.

--
Cheers,
Justin W. Flory