Re: Please Help to review Fudcon Latam post for Commops Blogs

On 10/06/2016 07:54 PM, William Moreno wrote:
Hello, next week the FUDcon Latam wil be taking place in Puno - Péru, I
have a drafts of a post for this event in the commops blog, I and want
to asl some one with some time to review it, help will be very apreciated.

Best regards

William Moreno Reyes
http://about.me/williamjmorenor

Hi William,

For the Community Blog, you can use the CommOps mailing list to notify editors that your post is ready for review. You can see more details on how to get the fastest review process for your article here:

    https://communityblog.fedoraproject.org/writing-community-blog-article/

I will work on trying to get this scheduled ASAP since FUDCon starts this Thursday.

--
Cheers,
Justin W. Flory