Re: communityblog article

On 10/12/2016 10:51 PM, S.Kemter wrote:
Hi,

There is since 3 days a article about the voting for the supplemental
wallpaper in the queue and needs to be published.

br gnokii

--
make me rich, buy my Inkscape book http://is.gd/yq5OD0 ;)

Hi Sirko,

I just had a chance to go through and review the pending queue in the Community Blog. I've made some quick edits and set your article on the publishing schedule for Friday, October 14, 2016 at 8:15 UTC. This should help space it out from the Test Day + FUDCon articles going out today.

Until then, you can see a live preview of the article here:

https://communityblog.fedoraproject.org/?p=2694&preview=1&_ppp=3780a3c8ca

Let me know if you have any more edits to make. Thanks for writing this post up!

--
Cheers,
Justin W. Flory