Re: [commops] Re: Fwd: Introducing The Ultimate Fedora T-Shirt!

On 07/19/2016 11:02 AM, Michael Downey wrote:
Hi everyone. I had some free time this morning so took a shot at a draft
blog post. The draft should probably be viewable (if logged in) here:
https://communityblog.fedoraproject.org/?p=1866&preview_id=1866&preview=true

What I didn't know is if someone has already created a Fedora-specific
referral link for Unixstickers? (Not sure how that would work
logistically.) If so, it could be an extra 15% donation from peoples'
first orders, and gives them a USD $5 incentive. If you all want to use
the blog post, I am happy to edit the post accordingly based on the status.

Michael

On Tue, Jul 19, 2016 at 8:53 AM Remy DeCausemaker <decause@xxxxxxxxx