Intro: Martino Jones

Hi all,

My name is Martino Jones, I have been using Fedora for the past year and really enjoy the distro. I have used Linux since high school, so I have a lot of experience; however, I'm not an expert, I'm still learning. I think I would rate my experience at advanced. I use Fedora as my desktop distro for class work: programming, scripting, security tools, writing, etc. I have also used Fedora for gaming, I use the proprietary Nvidia graphics drivers and Steam. I'm a college student with an Assoc. in Computer and Network Security and I'm obtaining my B.S. in Applied Information Assurance.

I really like Fedora, I've gotten some of my friends to try it out, but some of them are turned off by the support pages. Sometimes I make a YouTube video or blog post on my personal site to help people along the way (focusing on both terminal and GUI), but I think it would be best if I help with the documentation. I see Fedora growing more and more and it's really exciting to see. I wish to help with the documentation, and hope this is the right way to get started.