Apologies

Hi all,

Just letting you know I'm afraid I won't be able to make tonight's meeting. I'll be more available over the next couple of days to gather more speed with the OpenShift article and will post to the list over the weekend with a draft for comment.

Sorry for the slow progress on it, personal pressures have been using up a lot of my time.

Hope to speak to you all soon!

Matt Harwood
IT, Web and Business Consultant

Phone: 0770 8215 222