Re: Apologies

On 05/26/2016 04:40 PM, Matt Harwood wrote:
Hi all,

Just letting you know I'm afraid I won't be able to make tonight's
meeting. I'll be more available over the next couple of days to gather
more speed with the OpenShift article and will post to the list over the
weekend with a draft for comment.

Sorry for the slow progress on it, personal pressures have been using up
a lot of my time.

Hope to speak to you all soon!

Matt Harwood

Hey Matt, thanks for the update ahead of time. Sounds like you have a good grasp on moving forward with the article, so we just actioned your above statement to you in the meeting just now. Looking forward to seeing what you come up! Let us know if you need assistance.

--
Cheers,
Justin W. Flory