[Magazine] Peer review, featured image needed on single sign-on

Hi all,

Alexander Bokovoy (ab) recently wrote an article titled, "Single sign-on
improvements in Fedora 24". The article covers a lot of topics about
FreeIPA, SSSD, and many other cool technologies available in F24.

This was supposed to go out early this week, but I haven't been around
as much this week because of university finals. I had a chance to edit
it today and give it a solid read-over. I've applied all my edits to the
article, but I would appreciate it if someone else could do a peer
review on the content as well and make sure it's ready to ship.

    https://fedoramagazine.org/?p=12766&preview=1&_ppp=ca14e2bdcc

Lastly, this article also needs a featured image. We were going to try
to push it today, but I'd like to get a featured image for it first so
it looks prettier on publication, but also so it doesn't break
start.fedoraproject.org.

Thanks in advance!

--
Cheers,