OVS and Libvirt Bridges Article

Hi all!

Following tonight's Magazine meeting, I wanted to reach out to Ashutosh
and anyone else working on the OVS and Libvirt Bridges article:

https://fedoramagazine.org/?p=12840&preview=true

It's been in the drafts for a little while and we wanted to see if there
was anything anyone needs to help move it along a little - I can help
with any editing/formatting if that would be useful. Ashutosh has made a
great start by the looks of it!

Many thanks in advance,
Matt

Matt Harwood