Content for 'Learn More' in UI upgrade

Hi,
as you may know Fedora 24 Workstation will introduce an upgrade
mechanism that in integrated to GNOME Software. There will be a banner
informing about availability of new release of Fedora. See [1]. We need
to provide content for the 'Learn More' button. Because it's
Workstation-only thing, we should have something that has highlights in
Workstation. Something like [2]. An article at Fedora Magazine would be
just fine, but 1) we need to know the URL before F24 is released and 2)
we need to make sure the article is published once F24 is out.

Anyone up for the task? ;)

Jiri

[1] https://plus.google.com/u/0/photos/107928060492923463788/albums/627
5723538330122529/6275723537050052866