OSAS All-Company Call: Exploring Community Metrics

Interested in community? Join OSAS for our next open call!

April 27, 2016 1100 EDT (1500 UTC)

Exploring Community Metrics

Determining the value of community activity is never simple, and there are many ways to explore the metrics your community generates to discover that value. Newly minted Red Hat Technology Evangelist James Falkner will share his real-world community management experiences, including

Meeting Info:

We're using Blue Jeans for our OSAS All-Company calls.You can join by video or audio. Please note if you are using Blue Jeans for the first time;

1. If you plan to join by browser, you will need to download a plug and enable it before you join.

2. If you join and participate via video please use headphones or your system will create feedback and distort the call audio.

3. Effective September 10th, we've added new capacity! If you're not among the first one hundred people joining video by browser, join by audio instead via intercall

To join the Meeting:

https://bluejeans.com/15748675309/

To join via Browser:

https://bluejeans.com/15748675309/

To join with Lync:

https://bluejeans.com/15748675309/lync

To join via Room System:

Video Conferencing System: bjn.vc -or- 199.48.152.152

Meeting ID: 15748675309

To join via Phone:

1) Dial:

          +18004518679