Re: Fedora magazine in several languages?

Le 19/11/2015 13:25, Charles-Antoine Couret a écrit :
> Hello,
> Thank you for your answers.
>
> I don't understand if your design allow French community (or other
> community) to write our own articles without translate a English
> content? This point is important for us, notably to write about local
> events or other specific topics.
> In this case, I think it's not a problem for us and we could
> contribute in the future to localize (partially) English contents too.
> :)
>
> Or maybe editorial policy doesn't allow us to do that.
> Regards.
> Charles-Antoine Couret

Hello,
I'm sorry to repeat this question but, what is the editorial policy for international contents?
A local community could translate only English articles or it could publish its own articles (with or without possibility to translate in English/other language)? This project is defined? Or have you other ideas?

I think this question is very important to implement a good design between different versions of magazine. And many contributors should be impacted by this choice. I think each language edition should have independence concerning the possibility to translate contents or to create original articles without publishing in English before.

Thank you in advance,
Have a nice day.
Regards.
Charles-Antoine Couret — Renault