Re: getfedora.org tagline change proposal

@mattdm

Any comments on this?

On Wed, 14 Oct 2015 at 15:51 Chaoyi Zha <summermontreal@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hmm. I think that is a bit redundant. I'm not sure how well our four foundations sound in the context of a tagline,  but I think pushing each of our flavours is a good idea.

On Wed, Oct 14, 2015, 3:37 PM Matthew Miller <mattdm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Wed, Oct 14, 2015 at 07:19:52PM +0000, Chaoyi Zha wrote:
> Ah,  I like that. Maybe something like
> "Cutting-edge innovation for your server, workstation, and cloud."

Possibly I need some sleep, but what about rotating between

   Fedora is Freedom for your workstation, your servers, and the cloud
   Fedora is Friends for your workstation, your servers, and the cloud
   Fedora is Features for your workstation, your servers, and the cloud
   Fedora is First for your workstation, your servers, and the cloud

--
Matthew Miller
<mattdm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>