getfedora.org tagline change proposal

Hi all!

As we are redesigning the current getfedora.org website, I am suggesting that we change the main tagline located on the front page of gf.o. It currently reads "Fedora is now more focused", but it has been a while since we've split off into three distinct products, and it may be time to pitch it a little differently. The current tagline implies that we were previously not focused or that our product is unpolished.

I think something like "one distribution for the workstation, server, and cloud" would work as a nice new tagline. However, we've discussed this here: https://fedorahosted.org/fedora-websites/ticket/349#comment:14
and it seems like explaining the usecases and avoiding Linux jargon may be better for newer users.

@mattdm: We could possibly go with "one OS for the workstation, server, and cloud", while explaining the use cases in more detail in the subtext below. I don't think extending the tagline with our use cases embedded in them would create a succinct statement, but I absolutely think we should try to appeal to newer users by avoiding "distribution" :)

Any ideas are welcome!
Chaoyi