Re: recycling "Fedora Insight" name?

On Fri, May 08, 2015 at 06:13:38AM -0400, Joe Brockmeier wrote:
> > I recall that Fedora Magazine once had sections.  A section for users
> > and a section for contributors makes more sense to me than spinning up a
> > whole new site.  Users might be interested in content in either scope,
> > and we want them to *become* contributors.  It strikes me as more
> > inclusive to make all the content available in one place, anyway, but
> > not necessarily on the same pages.
> Totally agree, and argued this... but hey, what do I know about publishing?

This is my thinking too (even though I know less about publishing), but
since other people I *also* respect are very strongly in the other
camp, I figure, hey, might as well try it. We can always merge them
back if it isn't working.

I'm thinking I'll move 5tFTW to this new "news" site — it clearly makes
most sense there. But I'm a little worried that we're going to be short
on regular content in the Magazine — that seems like the primary
problem to address next.

--
Matthew Miller
<mattdm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>