Re: Fedora-sponsored specials: All Things Open

On Thu, Oct 23, 2014 at 2:03 PM, Matthew Miller
<mattdm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On Thu, Oct 23, 2014 at 10:22:39AM -0600, Stephen John Smoogen wrote:
>> For large scale organizations, freeing yourself from XP needs a different
>> slant.
>> You have 4000 desktops which aren't getting any updates. You have no budget
>> for new computers. Here is where we can help. Free Yourself From XP.
>> Those sysadmins may not be using XP but they may be saddled with it for
>> quite some time.
>
> Very true. The magazine issue has more of an individual slant,
> unfortunately for this situation.

I don't think we normally encounter very many people in this XP->linux
transition stage at least at any of the events I have attended. So we
might have a hard time using them quickly if we want to target that
specific audience directly.

John