That way we could ensure that even smaller events could get some samples, instead of shipping only to large events.

Thoughts or further comments?

Zacharias

On 19/09/2014 05:06 μμ, Rikki Endsley wrote:
Forgot to add - GHC is expecting 8k attendees this year (doubled from last year).
http://gracehopper.org/news/2014-grace-hopper-celebration-achieves-record-registration-expands-capacity/

I'll be there on a press pass and will help at the RH booth some.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Paul Frields" <stickster@xxxxxxxxx>
To: "Fedora Marketing team" <marketing@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, September 18, 2014 9:41:12 PM
Subject: Re: distributing Fedora-sponsored magazines - what's the plan?

One solution would be to ship them to a few key, very large events.
According to the Events, page there are two very large events coming
up in October:
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Events#FY15_Q3_.28Sept_2014_-_Nov_2014.29

Grace Hopper Celebration - October 8-11
   (Ambassador seems to be "User:open" -- Not sure if this means no
one's covering, or someone with username "open" is.) :-)
Ohio Linux Fest - October 24-26
   (Ambassador contact: Andrew Ward)

Between them, probably 3-5K attendees. There's no further calendar
entries, but I imagine there might be at least one more large event in
Q4 to which to ship?