Re: distributing Fedora-sponsored magazines - what's the plan?

In data sabato 20 settembre 2014 01:35:26, Zacharias Mitzelos ha
scritto:
>  A person collected
> the addresses of the contributors (in this case the event
organizers)
> and then forwarded the addresses to the office that was handling
the
> shipping.

Hi,

people who collected addresses were Robyduck and me and I don't
have any problem to do it again.

However let me say something about this. We encountered some
difficulties to get in contact with some event owners, so, if this is the
way, we should edit the wiki page adding one column for applying the
stuff request and then the event owner has to contact me directly in
order to get things done.

See you.

Gabri