--- Original Message ---

From: "Joe Brockmeier" <jzb@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: August 23, 2013 5:45 PM
To: "Fedora Marketing team" <marketing@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

On 08/22/2013 07:11 PM, Chris Roberts wrote:
> Forwarding to Marketing list, Zacharis sent the message to the other groups. We now have a mailing list for the Magazine!>>> Zacharias Mitzelos <zacharias.mitzelos@xxxxxxxxx> 08/22/13 7:26 PM >>>A new Fedora Magazine mailing list have been created, in order to write all about the Fedora magazine in this list, instead of the Marketing list.All info related to the magazine and updates will be sent to this mailing list. Anyone can signup.Subscribe here: https://lists.fedoraproject.org/mailman/listinfo/magazineRegards,Zacharias Mitzelos-- announce mailing listannounce@lists.fedoraproject.orghttps://admin.fedoraproject.org/mailman/listinfo/announce

Oh, good, another mailing list for which to sign up. ;-) My "mailing
list reminder day" just got a little brighter...

(I really wonder whether we needed a separate list for magazine
discussions - I haven't noticed the marketing list traffic being so
heavy that it was necessary to separate them out, and this means that
people who sign up for marketing will miss out on a chunk of
marketing-related discussions.)

Best,

jzb
--
Joe Brockmeier | Open Source and Standards, Red Hat
jzb@xxxxxxxxxx | http://community.redhat.com/