Re: draft for briefing ambassadors

Neville,

 My intention is never to diminish people's work, _NEVER_. On the
theoretical side, I see so much that could be accomplished and at the
same time, I get frustrated because I don't know how to help :(

 I've blogged about my own frustrations, but at the same time, I know
what I need to do, get a more accurate perspective of the community
itself. Before such happens, I will always feel that I'm in the edge of
a blade.

 All the best, and thanks for being receptive. I can also translate for
Portuguese (European) anything people need, just send me an email
off-list with it.

 nelson.