List off-topic - Fedora Logo

 Simple question. I'm finishing my wordpress website, actually all the
artwork is finally done and integrated with the base theme.

 I'm going to place 2 banners, one from Gnome Friends and I would like
also to place a Fedora Logo/Promotion and link it to the project page.

 Can we use them on our personal webpage as long as the Brand Guidelines
are respected?

 was thinking on placing this 2:

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/File:Fedorabutton-proudfedorauser.png
http://fedoraproject.org/w/uploads/a/a3/Fedorabutton-proudfedoracontributor.png

 Link the first to Fedora Project homepage and the second to
http://fedoraproject.org/join-fedora

 Thanks.
 nm