Re: wiki challenge -- now on the wiki

On Wed, 31 Mar 2010, Max Spevack wrote:

> Mostly it's just a question of incentives and making it a fun game for
> people to see who can meet the challenge first.  That's the marketing
> trick here, I suppose.

"Complete 5 wiki challenges, and get a set of steak knives!"

"Complete 10 wiki challenges, and we'll make you the lead story on
Fedora Weekly News!"

"Complete 15 wiki challenges, and get some travel sponsorship to the
next FUDCon in your region!"

"Complete 50 wiki challenges, and we'll let you name the next release!"

"Complete 500 wiki challenges, and we'll send you a coupon for 20% off
your carpal-tunnel surgery."

&c.