Re: List off-topic - Fedora Logo

On Wed, Mar 31, 2010 at 6:27 PM, Nelson Marques <07721@xxxxxxx> wrote:

>  Simple question. I'm finishing my wordpress website, actually all the
> artwork is finally done and integrated with the base theme.
>
>  I'm going to place 2 banners, one from Gnome Friends and I would like
> also to place a Fedora Logo/Promotion and link it to the project page.
>
>  Can we use them on our personal webpage as long as the Brand Guidelines
> are respected?

The banner guidelines are here.  As far as I can see, there are no issues.

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Artwork/PromoBanners

>  was thinking on placing this 2:
>
> http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/File:Fedorabutton-proudfedorauser.png
> http://fedoraproject.org/w/uploads/a/a3/Fedorabutton-proudfedoracontributor.png
>
>  Link the first to Fedora Project homepage and the second to
> http://fedoraproject.org/join-fedora

Food for thought: You should consider using the awesome countdown or
alpha/beta release banners, just because they're ... well... awesome.

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/F13_Artwork#Beta_Release_Banner

-robyn