Re: Marketing FAD Day 1, Afternoon: Summary, Logs, Blogs, plus UPCOMING AWESOMENESS

And the canonical location for yesterday's FAD material:

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Marketing_FAD_2010#Day_1:_Saturday

I think that Russell is updating stuff now with all the blogs and notes
and such that people put up last night. Woo Russell!

--Mel, who is still frantically working to finish her deliverable -
apparently I *really* needed sleep last night.