Re: FUDCon survey draft - last call for feedback

2009/12/16 Mel Chua <mel@xxxxxxxxxx>:
Robyn put in the survey questions last night (THANK YOU ROBYN!) and I made a
couple edits just now and attached the printable version so you can see the
questions we're asking so far (the same file is also temporarily up at
http://mchua.fedorapeople.org/fudcon-survey-draft.html).

Thoughts? Here's what I did just now...

* Added a "have you been to a FUDCon before?" question
* Added Tuesday/after-Tuesday as leave-date options since most people left
on Tuesday morning.
* Added "Other suggestions?" option for FUDCon Live

Other things I can think of...

* do we want to add a text box so people can post the URLs of any blog
posts/etc they may have written about FUDCon?
* should we plug the Events FAD
(https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Events_FAD_2010) and/or the fudcon-planning
the end?
* I'd like to put some sort of link to the Marketing Research page so folks
can see how we put this survey together and that they can help us with it
(can haz limesurvey library packagers plz), but that page needs a *lot* of
cleanup first.

Robyn's on the road right now but we'll be in #fedora-mktg finishing this up
and launching it out, probably in something like 1.5 hours (1900 UTC, which
is ~2pm EST for me).

I guess i missed this deadline due to travel, but it looks like we got most of the important points on FUDCon Live to me.  Thanks for putting all this together.

-Yaakov