Re: FUDCon survey draft - last call for feedback

In question 26, I think microblogs + Facebook + LinkedIn could be
effectively combined as "Status updates via Twitter, Identi.ca,
Facebook, LinkedIn, etc.".  I think a lot of people probably use
status-spraying tools that update all of them at once.  (That's the
"if Paul has figured that out, probably lots of other people have too"
theory.)

Done, thanks!

* do we want to add a text box so people can post the URLs of any
blog posts/etc they may have written about FUDCon?
* should we plug the Events FAD
(https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Events_FAD_2010) and/or the
fudcon-planning list
(https://admin.fedoraproject.org/mailman/listinfo/fudcon-planning)
at the end?

Yes.

Done, except the blog posts are an "edit this wiki page!" thing now since we're already gathering it elsewhere.

Launching in a moment...

--Mel