Re: New blog post

On 10/07/2009 12:22 PM, Colby Hoke wrote:
As Paul said, this isn't a "Fedora video," so we can't drop the ND. Feel
free, if you want to do translations, to email me directly and I'll put
in in the creative queue here and get it done for you. (That said, if I
get dozens of them, it may be near impossible, but I'll do everything I
can to help.)

If the translators could provide the translations in *.srt or *.sub format, would that make this easier? Then you don't need to manipulate the original video file at all...

~m