Re: Fedora 12 Marketing Schedule Review

Mel, would you be kind enough to take charge of making this meeting happen? High priority, since we definitely want to make sure that F12's schedule and Fedora Marketing's schedule are in sync.

I'm on it. (Sorry for the belated reply; hectic week hurrah!) Will figure out details in John's other email thread.

--Mel