Re: Status of the picture book

Ian Weller wrote:

I need people like Nicu to look over the current uploading instructions
and see if they contain all the necessary details. Please don't upload
photos yet, though.

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Submitting_images_for_the_picture_book

Let me digress a bit: I am not sure if I understood correctly the process with release forms. Supposedly I want to submit a photo with Martin Sourada from the Brno FUDCon. It is correct that what I have to do is:
1. print the PDF release form and sign it as a photographer
2. mail it to Martin in Prague
3. have Martin sign it as a model
4. have Martin mail it to Max in Amsterdam
If the process is complicated as such, then I would prefer to follow it *only* for pictures that are to be used in the book, not for all the proposals.

On the same part about release forms, I feel the need of a clarification about "of everybody in that image", supposedly the photo is:
http://fedora.nicubunu.ro/photos/fudcon2008brno/day2/153-img_4427.jpg.html
AFAIK, you need release form only for people who are recognizable in that photo, do I need here signatures from all the people or [how I expect] only from Martin? Clarification is important, I don't want to submit this particular picture: http://fedora.nicubunu.ro/photos/fudcon2008brno/day1/038-img_4016.jpg.html but such a rule would effectively bare our something similar.

Now back to the instructions: I think we should understand that 1. the photographers may not be very good at speaking English and 2. they may be better with images than with words. So do not ask from them a completely developed story, but only a story *concept*.