Re: Status of the picture book

Jack Aboutboul wrote:
Nicu,

Whatever, none of this applies to you, I don't think. Either way, we are going to go ahead and set something up so people can start uploading pictures and just continue from there...

Sure, we should start accepting images ASAP (I think we now are waiting for Ian to come with uploading instructions). I was trying just to not get overboard with legalese (we already waited 2 months for the Release Forms). Keep It Simple, Stupid.