Re: Status of the picture book

Michael Naughton wrote:
I'm coming into this a bit late, but I couldn't help but wonder if there was any discussion with Red Hat legal concerning inserting a choice of law and choice of forum clause in the Model and Contribution release. By adding these clauses, the signee would agree to litigate the issue by the specified law (New York, Delaware, etc.) and location (presumably most easily accessible for Red Hat/Fedora legal department). I would be happy to whip something together and pass it along. (Disclosure: I am an attorney licensed to practice in Michigan).

I am a potential photographer living in the Europe, the people posing for me will be most likely from the EU, what do we should care about states in the USA?