Re: I still want a Fedora coffee table book, and you are going to help me make one.

Awesome great, we will work from there. It's gonna be a fun project for us...

Jack

Lisa Brewster wrote:
Man, now I wish I could go to FUDCon!! There's a slight chance I'll be able to get work to send me, but the economy's got budgets really tight. And I've got a meeting on Thursday that will take up half the day, so I won't be able to make it to the marketing meeting.

Added original proposal text to the wiki page.