Re: I still want a Fedora coffee table book, and you are going to help me make one.

On Mon, 15 Dec 2008, Lisa Brewster wrote:

D'oh, this is the marketing list. There are so many projects and ideas and excited people that I'm having trouble keeping up with everything that's going on! But yeah...new ambassador, noob mistake, nice to meet you, etc etc etc. =]

Happy to see some new voices, and new energy.  Welcome!

--Max