Re: I still want a Fedora coffee table book, and you are going to help me make one.

Ian Weller wrote:
We'll also need to determine the format of the book -- first, what
"trinket" or whatnot we'll use to represent Fedora (something where we
can, by holding it, proclaim "I am Fedora", whether obvious or not)

How about the "I am Fedora" sticker?

http://www.flickr.com/photos/mairin/3113410315/

~m