Re: I still want a Fedora coffee table book, and you are going to help me make one.

On Tue, Dec 16, 2008 at 11:26 AM, Máirí­n Duffy <duffy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> How about the "I am Fedora" sticker?

That works just fine, and its easily fabricated no matter where you
are.  So people don't have to wait for an event to contribute a
candid.

-jef"Instead of printing out a sticker I just want to open up an image
viewer window with the sticker design on an xo while I hold the xo in
front of me in tablet viewing mode in a picture"spaleta