Re: four f's iconography

I don't *think* it's going to be an issue - think of the four foundations as more a particular Fedora campaign... the iconography should be done in the same style as the logo artwork, for example, but in no way is meant to replace it or supercede it. We'll use the standard Fedora fonts and colors etc. when doing it so hopefully it'll be a nice extension that we can rotate out if need be.

Does that make sense?

Mostly, I guess. Tbh, I don't have much of a clue about these things, just my gut feeling! The only thing that still concerns me is that as a particular campaign, the feel of the four fs is a little too similar to that of f-i-v. Most campaigns integrate the existing brand into their new message, using well known logos coupled with new material. Wish I could come up with some examples...

I guess we achieve a similar thing by using the same fonts and colours, /me continues to feel clueless but unsettled.

Jon