Re: Zimbra changes license to address Fedora concerns

Mike McGrath wrote:
On Mon, 21 Jul 2008, Karsten 'quaid' Wade wrote:

On Sat, 2008-07-19 at 18:29 +0200, Jeroen van Meeuwen wrote:

This is awesome, and as far as I was involved, a direct result from
talking to Zimbra on the Red Hat Summit, where we showed them the exact
same paragraph.

Thanks to Karsten Wade as well!
Many thanks as well to other fine Fedorans @redhat.com, Jennifer Venable
and Richard Fontana, who made clear the Fedora objections to the YPL.

This is a pretty bug deal really, is there anything we're doing to help
them out?  I know they're doing the right thing but a lot of its been at
our request AFAIK, extending the favor would be a good thing.

The ISV SIG has started the initiative to package Zimbra for Fedora, and I'm making it my personal vendetta to get it into EPEL as well.

Kind regards,

Jeroen van Meeuwen
-kanarip