Re: Zimbra changes license to address Fedora concerns

Mike McGrath wrote:
This is a pretty bug deal really, is there anything we're doing to help
them out?  I know they're doing the right thing but a lot of its been at
our request AFAIK, extending the favor would be a good thing.

I don't know if this would be considered a favor but someone from Fedora India team is working on packaging Zimbra for Fedora/helping Zimbra upstream with packaging.

https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-isv-sig-list/2008-July/msg00000.html

If you have other ideas, let us know.

Rahul