Re: Offer to help editors?

Max Spevack wrote:

Well, among other things, we get lots of interview requests from various publications, websites, etc. Most of those requests come around the time of the Fedora release, or whenever we have some sort of big Fedora announcement to make.

Do we notify (potentially) interested parties and explain to them the impact of some of the announcements we are making and why they are important/relevant etc?

Let me give a specific recent example here:

https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-announce-list/2008-April/msg00011.html

Without a solid understanding of the governance model of Fedora, how Red Hat has participating historically and how this is changing over a period of time, the higher relevance of this announcement might just be lost.

Rahul