Subject: Re: Offer to help editors?
Date: Sat, 19 Apr 2008 19:24:32 +0100
From: Jonathan Roberts <jonrob@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

 You go.  This is brilliant stuff.

People might be interested in the following list of possible contacts
at various publications - I saw something posted about this sort of
thing recently? It's by no means comprehensive, but it's a start and
covers some of the bigger ones I think:

----------------

Linux World, www.linuxworld.com, Don Marti - dmarti@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Desktop Linux, www.desktoplinux.com, desktoplinux@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Linux Today/Jupiter Media, www.linuxtoday.com, marketing@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
NewsForge/Linux.com, www.newsforge.com/www.linux.com, editors@xxxxxxxxx
Linux Weekly News, www.lwn.net, lwn@xxxxxxx
Linux Format, www.linuxformat.co.uk, Paul Hudson - paul.hudson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Linux Journal, www.linuxjournal.com, Jill Franklin - jill@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Linux Magazine, www.linux-mag.com, Joe Brockmeier - jbrockmeier@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Linux +, www.lpmagazine.org, karolina.lesinska@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Linux User and Developer, www.linuxuser.co.uk, Maggie Meer -
maggie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Distrowatch, www.distrowatch.com, Ladislav Bodnar - distro@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx