Re: Beta Release Notes

Rahul Sundaram wrote:
Jonathan Roberts wrote:
Anybody able to give me a definition of exactly what the beta release
is!? i.e. feature complete? targeted at which set of users?!

Or if somebody could point me in the right direction..

Refer

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Releases/9/Schedule
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Releases/Schedule

Beta is feature freeze and string freeze. Alpha is targeted for developers. Beta for early adopters and Release Candidate for full community participation.

Rahul

So whats going on with the single source summary then does that get replaced with the beta release notes?

Cheers,

Marc