Re: Beta Release Notes

Jonathan Roberts wrote:
Anybody able to give me a definition of exactly what the beta release
is!? i.e. feature complete? targeted at which set of users?!

Or if somebody could point me in the right direction..

Refer

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Releases/9/Schedule
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Releases/Schedule

Beta is feature freeze and string freeze. Alpha is targeted for developers. Beta for early adopters and Release Candidate for full community participation.

Rahul