Beta Release Notes

OK all,

I've copied the content from the Alpha Release Notes to
/wiki/Releases/9/Beta/ReleaseNotes so that we can begin updating it
for the Beta release.

I think this is the most straight forward method for now, so if
anybody is interested in helping if we simply follow the format that
is there but update the information about the features already listed
and add information for features that weren't in Alpha I think we'll
be in good shape :)

Best wishes,

Jon