Re: give fedorapeople.org and other parts of fedora some press

Rahul I have it in PDF Format and I will be able to send you it if you desire. Just send an email to affix@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx and I will send it to you.

On 11/7/07, Rahul Sundaram <sundaram@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
John Poelstra wrote:

>> http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Releases/9/FeatureList
>
> Thanks! We have to be careful with this page though... a "proposed"
> feature is one that the feature owner has brought forward as seeking
> approval. Already a few are creeping on that are just ideas at this
> point.

Good to get some eyes on those for marketing reasons.

CategoryProposedFedora9 is being used a little too liberally,
> but that is okay for now.  Also there are features listed there that
> don't have a feature page behind them.

/me points finger to Max Spevack ;-)

> I think it is better to just make a simple table of features we are
> thinking about for F9 and remove the % completion and status columns...
> we are trying to use this page for too many purposes and we don't track
> status on unapproved features.
>
> Once F9 kicks off I'd like to trim the page back to only list the
> approved features before it gets too long.  I do agree that it is a
> really good to have those features there so people can start to see what
> we are thinking about for F9.

Precisely.

Rahul