Re: give fedorapeople.org and other parts of fedora some press

John Poelstra wrote:

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Releases/9/FeatureList

Thanks! We have to be careful with this page though... a "proposed" feature is one that the feature owner has brought forward as seeking approval. Already a few are creeping on that are just ideas at this point.

Good to get some eyes on those for marketing reasons.

CategoryProposedFedora9 is being used a little too liberally,
but that is okay for now. Also there are features listed there that don't have a feature page behind them.

/me points finger to Max Spevack ;-)

I think it is better to just make a simple table of features we are thinking about for F9 and remove the % completion and status columns... we are trying to use this page for too many purposes and we don't track status on unapproved features.

Once F9 kicks off I'd like to trim the page back to only list the approved features before it gets too long. I do agree that it is a really good to have those features there so people can start to see what we are thinking about for F9.

Precisely.

Rahul