Re: rotating banners, first idea

Máirí­n Duffy wrote:
I'm poking around in my checkout now, I'll send screenshots before I check anything in.

Here's some mockups, I'm not really happy with any of them right now but I need to sleep :)

- http://linuxgrrl.com/misc/new-mock-1.png  (bottom of sidebar)
  - feels a little unbalanced but not too bad
- http://linuxgrrl.com/misc/new-mock-2.png  (along top of page)
- im afraid this is going to be too busy unless the banners are carefully designed to not stand out in comparison to the main banner. right now they are not :) thus they are too busy.
- http://linuxgrrl.com/misc/new-mock-3.png  (top of sidebar)
  - a little more balanced than the other but the banners don't line up

~m