Re: rotating banners, first idea

Máirí­n Duffy wrote:
Rahul Sundaram wrote:
Changing track a bit, I think we can do a promo without waiting for more documentation by linking to

http://www.redhatmagazine.com/2007/06/01/video-fedora-7-highlights/

(and)

http://www.redhatmagazine.com/2007/05/31/remixing-fedora-7/

More detailed information can follow later. Mo, do you want to do this?

I'm a little concerned that linking to something on Red Hat's website might upset some folks...? Am I worrying too much?

Yep. Next we know we will be worrying about Red Hat engineers writing code or maintaining packages in Fedora. If a article is useful it is useful regardless of whether the source is Red Hat or not. The community includes all of us.

Rahul