Re: Fwd: expanding Fedora user base

Mohd Izhar Firdaus Ismail wrote:

I am willing to help and do some of it provided that theres someone to
lead the way .. I'm very bad in leadership and planning ,  but I dont
mind being a labour ... furthermore I'm still a student and I dont
know much of the "real" world ..

Well then, let me go back to what you suggested

* Improve the wiki - Be specific about your suggestions and let us know which pages you find confusing and how to improve them. Better yet sign up for edit access (http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/WikiEditing) and create drafts for any possible improvements.

* Create presentations, videos, handouts etc - Look at http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Marketing and http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Presentations and do more on anything you would like to.

Rahul