Re: expanding Fedora user base

Mohd Izhar Firdaus Ismail wrote:

I do agree Rick that we need more marketing efforts .. or at least
some good  impression to first timers .. Information for fedora are
scattered all over the internet and the wiki is scary to those who
doesnt know how to use it .. that alone already put potential new
users away ..

what I see so far  Fedora seems to attract tinkerers and serious
people (business, tech experts, etc)  rather common people .. I
believe thats what Rick meant by "warm and fuzzy" .. we need to have
more marketing resources  (presentations, videos, , handouts , etc)
targeted to this type of people who are dont really mind about the
technical details behind fedora

Are you willing to help and do any of the above?

Rahul