Re: Mirror in Main China

On 11/15/06, Leo <sdl.web@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi there,

A few friends in China are trying to find a fast mirror for FC and
then I find that there are zero mirrors in mainland China though there
are a few in Hong Kong and Taiwan. I'd like to see this situation
improved. Can anyone give me some pointers? I will try my best to help
out.

Best bet seems to be to contact Chinese universities and ISPs and ask
if they could donate the bandwith and disk space for such a mirror.

Cheers,

--
Michel Salim

Don't worry about avoiding temptation -- as you grow older, it starts
avoiding you.
               -- The Old Farmer's Almanac